October 15, 2014 @ DesignTaxi
Swiss artist Fabian Oefner gave one of Ferrari’s new convertibles a “paint job” to give us a vivid visualization of its speed. As the wind tunnel blew at a speed of up to 150 miles per hour, the paint flowed across the sleek surface of the convertible, creating multiple glowing streaks and splashes.
Read more and see the video at Design Taxi
March 1, 2014 @ YouTube
[ Published on Oct 1, 2012 ]
This car paint changes color using a new technology that allows the driver to change the color by adjusting voltage sent throughout the body.
Watch this and other related videos @ Youtube
July 18, 2014 @ RocketNews24
Unveiled at the 2013 Tokyo Motor Show, Toyota’s i-ROAD is an ultra-compact vehicle with the flexibility and convenience of a motorcycle and the comfort and stability of a car, offering a unique driving experience. It’s powered entirely by electricity, making it environmentally friendly with zero emissions and low running noise.
Designed for traveling short distances within urban spaces and able to seat two people, one behind the other, the i-ROAD would be ideal for Tokyo’s narrow streets and crammed parking lots.
More @ RocketNews24
November 9, 2013 @ Tier10Lab
What Your Car Color Says About You:
- Silver: You are calm, cool, elegant, futuristic and possibly detached
- White: You are fastidious, enjoy a simple life, have a strong attention to detail and are possibly a perfectionist
- Green: You are trustworthy, traditional and balanced, but can also be lively and occasionally hysterical
- Brown/Beige: You are practical, reliable, down-to-earth and pragmatic.
- Yellow: You are upbeat, intelligent and young at heart
- Grey: You are calm, sober and very career-driven
- Blue: You are confident, quiet and dependable
- Red: You are energetic, dynamic and have a lust for life
- Pink: You are gentle, loving and caring
- Black: You are conservative, empowered, elegant and professional
- Purple: You are creative, unafraid of stepping outside of the norm and happy to be seen as unique
September 17, 2013 @ MotorAuthority
Gold, platinum and diamond encrusted Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 model.
Price: $ 7,5 million, with $650,000 intended for charity.
It’s not built yet, but when it does, it aspires to make three entries in the Guinness Book of Records: most expensive model, most secure container and show case, most expensive Lamborghini logo.
December 13, 2012 via BarbaraCanepa
How do you like this one?
5.11.2012 @ MSN
Rosso Corsa, Dozer Clear Coat, Stinger Yellow, Peridot Green Metallic, Grabber Blue, Starfire Pearl, Ultimate Black Metallic, Sandy Beach Metallic …
No factor may be more powerful than color when buying a car. Color alone can draw warm bodies onto the dealer’s lot, spice up a drab econobox and help owners make a statement about who they are. “In our country, we’re very color-oriented,” says Warren Barbee, a body-shop technician who moonlights as a collision-repair professor in Virginia. “A lot of automobile colors follow the fashion industry, and [both are] always changing.”